I’m here to add some fun to the end of your day! We’ll play Road Warrior Trivia at 5pm, discover new music with the New @ 2, solve dilemmas and more!
Follow me for photos of my dog Lily, my frustrations with the NY Jets, events and more! I’m on Instagram Stories the most, followed by TikTok’s fyp!
🎧 Listen anytime on the Podcast!
- Should she ask him to pick a different name?LISTEN: Her brother wants to name his daughter after her and she’s concerned.
🌟 New @ 2
- Gabby Barrett – Glory DaysNEW: “Glory Days” is about living a great life where everything is as good as it gets!
- Feel Good Friday StoriesA new patch/treatment for kids with peanut allergies, monitor your blood pressure with your phone, and the potential of fungi to absorb carbon
🎙️ Recent Interviews
- Nikki Glaser with Pete KellyComedian Nikki Glaser joined me to talk about her experience on The Masked Singer, a potential music career, her upcoming “One Night…
- Scott of the USA Mullet Championships with PeteI had a chat with Scott Salvadore (Stillwater, NY) of the USA Mullet Championships where he showed off “The Lord’s Drapes”, talked…
- Tom Davis with Andrea & PetePete Kelly and Andrea McMaster talked to Celebrity Dog Trainer and South Glens Falls native Tom Davis about how he amassed over…
- Niko Moon with Pete KellyNiko Moon chats with Pete Kelly about his first #1 Good Time, his new single No Sad Songs, plus reality TV, baseball,…
Singer/Band – Old Dominion, Luke Combs, HARDY, Eric Church, Kane Brown…
Outside of country — Tame Impala, Foster The People, Justin Timberlake, Beck, Calvin Harris, Foals, Twenty One Pilots
Movie – Anchorman, The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and pretty much anything that has Will Ferrell in it.
Actor/Actress – Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Lawrence, Will Ferrell, Steve Carell
Book – The Hunger Games (series)
Sport – Formula 1 or NFL. I’m a huge Jets fan, and sometimes I wonder why I still am!
TV – The Office, Big Brother, How I Met Your Mother, Flaked, Seinfeld, Parks and Recreation, 24, Arrested Development
Holiday – Thanksgiving! Super underrated and needs to be celebrated multiple times a year.
Food – Cheese Curds, Corned Beef & Cabbage or Chicken Parm
Restaurant – Philly’s in Latham, Druthers for their Mac & Cheese, Peddlers in Clifton Park for their patio & Al Bruno!
Shopping – I love getting good deals, so I’m always checking out yard sales, Goodwill & The Salvation Army!
Pets – I’m a huge dog guy and I have a 6 year old corgi named Lily! She’s in my photo above. I actually found her by mentioning on-air that I was looking for a dog and the rest is history!
Cereal – I know it’s weird but I like cereal as dessert. Give me a bowl of Cheerios, Special K or Cinnamon Toast Crunch while I’m watching TV and I’m good to go.
Smell – Fresh rain, exhaust at the track and food when I’m starving.
Lunch Meat – Low-sodium turkey so I can pretend I’m eating healthy, or pastrami
Bungee Jump? – I don’t know how many beers it’d take to make me agree to that, but it’s possible.
Pet Peeves – When people don’t use their blinkers, pass you on the right, cut you off and/or don’t look before they turn… even though I probably do half those things.
📧 Message Pete!