“I requested time off a month ago and it was approved, but when the new schedule was posted, I saw that I was scheduled to work. My manager admitted they forgot about it, however they say there’s nothing they can do. I feel like I have a right to still take those days off since they were already approved.”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- Should she ask him to pick a different name?LISTEN: Her brother wants to name his daughter after her and she’s concerned.
- Should she say she doesn’t love him?LISTEN: She said “I love you” back to her boyfriend, but she doesn’t feel that way yet.
- How much should they spend on a gift?LISTEN: Guests of those invited to this wedding have been invited to a live stream.
- What can she do about the fireworks?LISTEN: Her neighbor shoots off fireworks every weekend, bothering her and her dogs.
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- Should she tell guys she’s taken?LISTEN: Her husband is upset that she didn’t mention she was taken before guys bought her drinks.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.
📧 Have thoughts? Need advice?
Stay anonymous and only fill out what you want included! If you want me to follow-up, make sure you include your email address as well!