“I know it’s a faux pas to propose at someone else’s wedding, but my brother is getting married overseas in the fall and I’m thinking about proposing to my girlfriend the day after the wedding. I figured we’ll be in a beautiful place but I don’t want to take away from their special day”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- Should she ask him to pick a different name?LISTEN: Her brother wants to name his daughter after her and she’s concerned.
- Should she say she doesn’t love him?LISTEN: She said “I love you” back to her boyfriend, but she doesn’t feel that way yet.
- How much should they spend on a gift?LISTEN: Guests of those invited to this wedding have been invited to a live stream.
- What can she do about the fireworks?LISTEN: Her neighbor shoots off fireworks every weekend, bothering her and her dogs.
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- Should she tell guys she’s taken?LISTEN: Her husband is upset that she didn’t mention she was taken before guys bought her drinks.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.
📧 Have thoughts? Need advice?
Stay anonymous and only fill out what you want included! If you want me to follow-up, make sure you include your email address as well!